Portfolio Value Card Graph Shows incorrect amount

Options
Stuart Boyle
Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Investing (Windows)

The portfolio value graph in the dashboard portfolio value card is not showing the correct amount while the portfolio value in the top left of the card is correct. I have ensured that this amount was the current day reported value and not the most recent month-end.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And in my case the portfolio value graph in the dashboard portfolio value card is showing the correct amount while the portfolio value in the top left of the card is incorrect.

I learned long ago that for whatever reason all information shown in all the "Home" views can, occasionally, be wrong and for reasons unknown and despite customization that's available to you. Sometimes the problem is built in to the programming - other users can confirm problems I've reported on - and sometimes the problem seems to be "local" to the data file where something gets slightly corrupted. If you've done all you can on the card itself you might try a validation of the file.

• Stuart Boyle
    Stuart Boyle Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

Yes, I tried validating the file to no effect. I have no idea if the change amount is correct. And the difference is much more than just the difference in the numbers I have didn't sensor.

This discussion has been closed.