PNC Problems (QWIN)

Options
MrZipp
MrZipp Member ✭✭✭

PNC is now showing a CC-601. Logging into their website fine.

I get the following: This function is temporarily unavailable at this time. Please try again later. we apologize for any inconvenience. Quite disappointing

Comments

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I Can't DL from PNC either. Boo

• Dan Gilmartin
    Dan Gilmartin Member ✭✭
    Options

I am not getting any new data from PNC with an update this morning. There is no error, and checking on PNC my account does have new entries. Perhaps they are doing some sort of maintenance?

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having difficulty as well, only getting a CC-800.

• David Fash
    David Fash Member ✭✭
    Options

I am getting the CC-601 error as well.

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

CC-601 for me this morning also

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Then it must not be me causing it! Sorry for guys, too. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Mr. Zipp

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

PNC states that the CC-601 error is on Quicken's side and has nothing to do with PNC's latest security requirement for logging in to Web Connect. Some of my accounts are Direct Connect which gave no error. The CC-601 pertains to Web Connect. At least this is what I am seeing on my end. PNC stated to me to give it 24 hours. We'll see.

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have 15 other FI's on EWC that worked fine today. Hopefully 24 hours is enough. 😎

• Littlejack
    Littlejack Member
    Options

I am also getting the CC-601 error code when I have attempted to update my accounts PNC.

• Ron Czapala
    Ron Czapala Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Same issue here - see what what Sunday or Monday brings…😒

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    edited June 2023
    Options

The problem with that is if you try to logon to the PNC Web Connect activation site, it tells you that the service is not available. That doesn't sound like a Quicken problem.

Mine is no longer showing any error at all. Now the update for PNC shows completed in One Step Update, but the summary at the end does not include PNC. Stranger and stranger.

• vincenancy@
    vincenancy@ Member ✭✭
    Options

It has been awhile since I have had so many problems signing into Quicken??????? You would think a program that has been up and running all these years would not be so difficult??????????

• vincenancy@
    vincenancy@ Member ✭✭
    Options

I have not been able to connect all afternoon?????????

• coolbranch
    coolbranch Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I highly doubt the problem is on Quicken's end. PNC will tell you it is. 100% of the times, in the past, PNC told me this, the issue ended up in PNC's lap.

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Options

I just tried it again and it worked this time. Maybe PNC saw the light.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Works for me now. Multiple PNC accounts

• hwy86
    hwy86 Member ✭✭
    Options

Seems to be working now… magically fixed itself?

• MrZipp
    MrZipp Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Miracles do happen!

This discussion has been closed.