Why won't my debit expenses show up in the budget? pls help lol

Options
Acidqueen
Acidqueen Member

Okay, I have been trying to figure this out for about a year.

My budget is set up to show all accounts including transfers to all of my accounts. However, it only pulls and shows the numbers coming out of my main credit card, which happens to be an Apple Card so all of that info is put in manually every week (not sure if this would make a difference ?). I have double checked that all accounts are selected, even unselecting them and then reselecting. I just want my budget to show transactions from my debit accounts too, like how it should be based on the set up. Is there something I am missing? For example, every week there is a cash/atm transaction for $20 that I have categorized as "personal care:Laundry", but when I go to my budget, it shows $0

Tagged:

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

It's hard to say without seeing your setup-all we can do is speculate.

The usual problem with budgets not showing transactions is rarely a program issue, but often a Account and Category (Sub/parent) selection issue. In your above example, you would want to make sure both the Parent "personal care" AND "Laundry" are selected.

Transfers are typically not included in a budget unless you have specifically earmarked them which you indicated.

This discussion has been closed.