Key Bank Web Connect Not Downloading Transaction??

Options
Gary Chav
Gary Chav Member ✭✭

Is there a known issue with Key Bank not downloading issues? This just started yesterday after the recent Update R50.13 HF2 (June 2023) was released. I tried resetting but that doesn't work as the error message indicating no connectivity comes back, and this actually now disconnects my account and doesn't allow me to reconnect. I have had similar issues with Key and Web Connect in the past…very frustrating!

Comments

• bkoon
    bkoon Member
    Options

Anyone out there having the same issue? I have not been able to download keybank transactions since 6/15. Called support and wasted two hours on the phone and they have to go home around 4pm PST. I am able to download other banks like CHASe, BOFA, wellsfargo, HSBC etc….

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @Gary Chav & @bkoon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I also have a Key bank account connected in Quicken, however, I am able to download successfully without any issues. That said, we will need some additional information in order to best assist you further.

Which connection method with Key are you using (i.e.: Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are you receiving any specific error message(s) and/or code(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dlukac
    dlukac Member
    Options

I am also having the same issue. It looks like its been happening for the last 4 or 5 days. I connect without issue (i.e., no error) but transactions are not downloading. Oddly enough Its still updating my account balance so i know its connecting to "something".

I have tried to reset my connection but still no improvement. I'm using Express Web Connect.

Other connections are working fine.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @dlukac,

Thank you for adding to this discussion and providing additional details.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Lendoohood
    Lendoohood Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue. I tried signing out and back in and no luck. I also tried creating a brand new quicken file and still cannot conect to Key Bank anymore. HELP

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @Lendoohood,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and adding to this discussion.

Can you please elaborate on what exactly happened in the new file you created when attempting to connect? Did you receive any error code(s) and/or message(s)?

The more details you are able to provide, the better.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Rhettzky
    Rhettzky Member
    edited June 2023
    Options

I have the same error past few days, attempted to reset connection, attempted to create a new file and issue persists.

I'm away from my computer but I believe it was the unable to connect cc-505

• mjonis
    mjonis Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

IMO, it's a "known" issue (known by Quicken, not sure). I've had multiple KeyBank accounts and they've never worked on downloading the transactions. It'll connect but never downloads. I gave up and just entered everything manually. I only ever use them for the Sign UP Bonuses anyway.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello again,

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.