Bills, Income & Transfer screen

Options
Sparkyxxx
Sparkyxxx Member

I am using windows 11 enterprise and quicken version R50.14 build 27.1.50.14.

I noticed after the most update that the Bills, Income & Transfer screen shows only 14 days of bills due. I change it to 30 or 90 days (what I had before update) but the next time I open quicken, the 14 day view is back. How do I get it to stay at 30 or 90 day?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Sparkyxxx,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did this issue occur? Did this issue occur after performing an update to your Quicken for Windows application? If so, which update? Did you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sparkyxxx
    Sparkyxxx Member
    Options

Hi Jasmine,

Yes, it occurred after an update. I'm not sure which update is was, I noticed it around 06/23/23. I'm not receiving any errors or messages.

When I'm in "Bills & Income" tab, if I view the "Bills, Income, & Transfer" screen, I see 14 days of bills due. If I change it to 30 or 90, it only stays like this until I close Quicken. When I open Quicken and go back to the same screen, the bills due is at 14 days again. How do I get it to stay at 30 or 90 days? I didn't have this problem before the upgrades that occurred in June.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Sparkyxxx,

Thank you for providing more information.

To start with, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate

1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, proceed to Super Validate. If the issue is resolved after performing validation, then please disregard the instructions to Super Validate.

Super Validate:

1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• NY97Isles
    NY97Isles Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue and even after validating or super validating the data, it's still occurring. It seems like this should be a preference setting somewhere, but I can't locate it.

This discussion has been closed.