Chase auto loan no longer has online tab

Options

I update my Chase auto loan via one-step update. Today, it couldn't connect and the error was something like: this may happen when an account has been deleted, which is not the case. I breezed on by to update my other accounts. Then went back to check out Chase. In Edit Account Details, the Online tab is missing. How do I reconnect it online?

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you look at the General tab in Account Details, what "Account type" is indicated? Are there boxes on that page for the Financial Institution name and account #?

If there's no Online Services tab it seems like, somehow, that Account got converted to one of the Account types were no downloading is expected.

• Suellen Price
    Suellen Price Member ✭✭
    Options

The account type is "Auto Loan". I'm going to restore the previous backup. The software had just updated, so I assume it had something to do with that.

• Suellen Price
    Suellen Price Member ✭✭
    Options

I restored the file. My Chase account still has the red "No" sign. I selected update now. Window popped up that said I needed to log into Chase and download transactions. I logged in but could find no download option. Went back to Quicken and selected update now. Now the red "no" is gone. and the balance left is updated as of today.

This discussion has been closed.