When I go to Quicken.com - there is no way to log into my account (Chrome browser)

Options

Is this possible to not be able o log in to see account?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When you try to log on to your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) what kind of problems or errors are you experiencing?

Have you also tried to access your account thru the Quicken software itself?
    Click Help / Manage Your Subscription / My Quicken Account

• troutmalt
    troutmalt Member ✭✭
    Options

Hey, thanks UKR for the fast response. Quite simply - I type into my Chrome browser " quicken.com ". - the web page loads.

Unlike any other similar site on the web, there is no 'link' on the website to sign into my account.

So, either I am stupid or some idiot designed the web site?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Use the "hamburger menu" icon on the Quicken website - upper right corner -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• troutmalt
    troutmalt Member ✭✭
    Options

" Hamburger" menu - lol — clever.

However, neither a left nor right click creates a drop down menu that gives me a sign in option.

Did you try this before writing?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Does your cursor change shape if you move & just hover over the "hambuger menu" icon ?
    Works fine with MS Edge and Firefox browsers…

If you are able to click on the hambuger - the next screen looks like this - with the SIGN IN at the bottom -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• troutmalt
    troutmalt Member ✭✭
    Options

#1 Thanks for trying to help but here is the truth. Accessing " quicken.com " …

#2 on Chrome (the most popular browser in the world) - using the "hamburger" and applying both a right and a left click, neither drop down menu contains a "sign-in: link.

#3 on Firefox - there is NO hamburger. However some fool hid the "sign-in" in faint black letters which is over laid with

"BUY QUICKEN" in bold red. Does this idiot still have a job? Speaking of hamburgers, I doubt MacDonalds would him.

#4 on Edge. same as Chrome - hamburger menus offer no :sign - in"

Ergo, Two of the big three websites do not allow you to sign in. The third, Firefox, hides the sign in link.

This has to be the stupidest and most counter intuitive software I have ever seen. Is there any rational explanation for this foolishness? Dare to respond? :) :)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

sorry things don’t work for you -

It even works fine on our iPhone Safari browser ..

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see Sign In using any Windows 10 browser.

Chrome  114.0.5735.199, the Sign In link is not at all hidden:

Firefox 114.0.2 it's in the hamburger:

Edge 114.0.1823.67 it's not hidden:

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or you could go directly to https://signin.quicken.com/signin from any browser. You could even bookmark that.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Or scroll down to the bottom of the page, there is a sign in section.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Using Firefox, the https://www.quicken.com/ webpage does not adapt well to narrow windows.
    In a narrow view, a number of menu entries including "Sign in" do not show at all.
    In a full-screen view with a Bookmark sidebar on the left, the menu entries do show, but are now overlaid by a mispositioned red button "Try Quicken"

This needs to be sent to the programmers forthwith.

• troutmalt
    troutmalt Member ✭✭
    Options

UKR, thanks for the confirmation. ( FWIW, I have a large monitor and this problem is evident in full page view)

As far as sending it to the programmers, anyone who did not see this OBVIOUS problem should not be involved in solving it.

Many of these so called web "programmers' are frustrated graphic art majors, more concerned with cosmetics than providing information. Doesn't anyone at Quicken ever visit the web site? Or are they blind?

How do folks who do this foolishness keep their jobs?

This discussion has been closed.