The ETF JKJ no longer exists, but Quicken keeps saying my # of shares is wrong in OSU

Options
mindtrip
mindtrip Member ✭✭

The iShares Morningstar Small-Cap ETF, previously with a ticker symbol of JKJ, was changed in March/April of 2020. At that time, the ETF was issued a new ticker symbol ISCB, and then split 4:1. I made those changes at that time, splitting the stock 4:1 in Quicken then changing the symbol; however, ever since that time I frequently have a problem with getting a OSE error after Quicken downloads information from the brokerage where that ETF is held. I get the message that I am missing x number of JKJ shares in my Quicken holdings, and have the same x number of shares of ISCB that are not being reported by the brokerage.

I was originally at TD Ameritrade; once it switched over to Charles Schwab I was hopeful this would get fixed. It did not, and Schwab is also reporting x number of JKJ shares to Quicken, even though JKJ no longer exists. You can't search for it as a ticker symbol to buy or even get quotes on anymore, and as far as I can tell even Yahoo Finance stopped reporting JKJ quotes in 4/2020, with the price of the pre-split ETF.

I can keep ignoring this, it's just an annoyance, but I'm curious, is there any way to fix this? I have messaged Quicken through the in-program help, but haven't received a reply. Any other ideas?

This discussion has been closed.