Tax updates

Options
robvin
robvin Member ✭✭

Since my account is registered as a canadian user why do I keep getting updates for US tax system?

Comments

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I understand that by "updates" you are referring to the Quicken Update emails. I've been complaining about that for years. All the content in every Quicken Update email is 100% USA centric, yet they send the Update to all users, including the ones who use the Canadian version. If Quicken can't generate any Canadian content, they would be better off leaving their Canadian users off the distribution list because receiving the USA centric content is simply annoying. Unfortunately, the reality that Canadian users are always a secondary or tertiary priority for Quicken - it is evident in many ways. Another example is the occasional emails from the President, which also only speak to the USA version. Another example is the feature sheets - the feature sheets for the Canadian version are not accurate and reference features only available in the USA version. This has been going on for decades….

This discussion has been closed.