Synchrony bank for SAm's Elite Master Card is not downloading transactions

Options
Yakkage
Yakkage Member ✭✭

I have always been able to download from the Synchrony website for the Sam's Elite World MasterCard, but it hasn't been working since the end of June 2023. Any help you could give me will be gratefully received!

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Yakkage,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to download? If not, then what is happening when you try to download? What does the One Step Update summary show (for instance, is the financial institution not listed at all, or is it acting like all is good, but 0 downloads, or is it showing something else)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Yakkage
    Yakkage Member ✭✭
    Options

I get the orange halo around the Quicken icon, and it's actine like all is well, but it doesn't show up on the credit card summary. No error codes of any kind. When I try to type in the name on the credit card, ie, Sam's World Elite MasterCard, it doesn't show as one that's included. When I try to get it through Synchrony, the same thing happens. It worked a week ago! I'm befuddled.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Yakkage - I have the same card and I think if you use "Sam's Club Personal Credit Accou" as the financial institution, the card will work fine, and you shouldn't have any issues.

• Yakkage
    Yakkage Member ✭✭
    Options

QWinUser - Thank you so very much! That was just what I needed to know, and now it works!😀

This discussion has been closed.