Account not updated correctly.

Options
mjj4golf
mjj4golf Member ✭✭

When trying to updzte my accounts using one step update, it says it compled without any errors. But when looking at the transactions, the transactions are not all there; The last transaction from the update today only shows up to July 1st. The financial institution is Coastal24 credit union; When I created the account, the qucken file was downloades from the credit unuon. Thanks'

Mjj4golf

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I can't find "Coastal24" in Quicken's fidir.txt file but since most credit unions seem to use Express Web Connect (EWC) as their downloading method you might try

Edit > Preferences… > Quicken ID & Cloud Account then select "Sign in as a different user" You sign back in using your regular User ID and Password. That will reset the Cloud Account, the same Cloud Account that's used by EWC for downloads. That might fix things.

• mjj4golf
    mjj4golf Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your update but it didn't work. Anything else I should try?

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I did find Coast24 in the fidir.txt file this time - must have been doing something wrong before - and they do use EWC as the downloading method.

In order I'd first try going to the Account and doing an "Update now." If that doesn't work then try the Online Services tab of the Account Details window and doing a Reset Account. The next step would be to make a backup and then deactivating the Account from downloading and then establishing downloading again. You might have to contact Official Quicken Support after that:

https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

This discussion has been closed.