Optum Bank CC-503

Options
barrykmd
barrykmd Member ✭✭✭

There have been several threads on this problem that have been closed and one that says the problem is resolved.

Well, it's not resolved. I still get a prompt asking me if I changed my password recently. I answer no, re-enter my password, and get a box that says Success. Then, I get the CC-503 error when I try to update again.

Answers

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

@barrykmd - have you tried doing an "Update Now"?

I get the CC-503 with my Optum accounts from time to time and the "Update Now" always seems to fix it.

• barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just tried it. No good.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

The next thing to do is call Quicken Support. I had to do this once and they were able to resolve the CC-503 error. Don't change anything or disconnect from online services before you contact them. I made the mistake of doing this and they told me that it would have been easier to fix the error if I hadn't done that. They gave me a case number and it was fixed the next day. Ever since then, I would get the error from time to time, but was always able to fix it by doing the "Update now".

• barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I'll give it a shot.

• barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2023
    Options

Called support. After showing them the problem, they had me reset my password on the Optum website, then delete the password vault, deactivate online access and re-activate online access and it worked!

Thanks again for the suggestion. I didn't even know you could call Quicken and I've been using it since the DOS days. :-)

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for circling back and sharing your resolution to this issue. I'm sure others who have this issue will be grateful.

This discussion has been closed.