Bills & Income "Pay Now" menu option greyed out (Q Mac)

Options
Walter Seaberg
Walter Seaberg Member

Bills & Income "Pay Now" menu option greyed out - used to work

Any known solutions?

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Walter Seaberg,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. How long has this issue been going on for? Usually, if the option to Pay Now is greyed out, that means that Quicken isn't seeing a payment account set up. Which financial institution is the payment account with? Did you recently have to do anything with that account, such as deactivate/reconnect or change the connection method?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Walter Seaberg
    Options

Thanks very much. These are Manual Bills I was having an issue with. Figured out the issue . . . I originally used Quicken on Windows and switched over to Mac. For some reason my Bill & Income reminders that were set up in Windows if I checked them using "Edit All Instances" the correct account was shown, but if I clicked on the transaction details (in the schedule column) it was showing a DIFFERENT account (and hard coded unable to edit). So I recreated all my manual bills and it works now. Thanks for your help.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear you were able to find and correct the problem.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.