TD Bank Bill Manager not working

Options

Hello All,

I'm trying to set up a bill manager for TD Bank, but unable to do so. Anyone know as to why TD bank bill manager is not working?

Thank you in advance,

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @danlapin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. To clarify, are you trying to set up TD Bank as an online biller, or as a payment account? When did you first notice this issue? Have they been successfully set up previously, or is this your first time trying to add them?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

hello, im trying to set up as a biller. i have their credit card and i need to pay it and would like to pay through quicken rather than going to td bank website and pay from there. Td bank is my new credit card so it's my first time noticing.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

When I check the status of the TD Bank online biller, it shows the connection is degraded. The issue has been reported to our service provider, although we do not have an ETA.

You would still be able to add TD Bank as a manual biller and send payments using check pay.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you don't feel like logging on to the credit card website every month to manually pay your bill, how about this automated alternative:

Logon to the credit card website once and set up their Autopay, APS, Direct debit, etc. service to make this and all future payments on Due Date as a direct debit from your checking account.
    In parallel to that, in Quicken, every month, record a regular Scheduled Reminder to keep track of your payments before they come due.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was thinking of opening a TD Checking account. This list shows iot is still Direct Connect:

https://www.quicken.com/support/list-banks-support-bank-bill-pay-quicken

Is that accurate? If not that list should be updated. If so, we should know that for the various TD payment thread issues.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well, did I get a runaround from TD.

Called 2 days ago to verify with customer service that Direct Connect with Bill Pay works in Quicken and will continue to. They reached out up the food chain and confirmed. So today I went to open a checking account.
    Banker got my email address, social security number and phone number wrong on my account :) Should have stopped., But no. Got the account open.

Came home and found quicken WILL connect EWC, but not direct connect! Call Customer Service. Switched to a know it all in Tech Service that claimed they only support EWC and any errors are on Quicken. She finally hung up on me.

I will close the account tomorrow.

That website url does nothing….

This discussion has been closed.