Express Web Connect stopped updating on some accounts

Options
Jerold Green
Jerold Green Member ✭✭

After July 15, two of my credit cards stopped updating, but gave no error or indication of a problem. One was American Express. The American Express website had information that due to a migration, the connection should be disconnected then reconnected. I thought I had already migrated weeks if not months ago. I disconnected but when I tried to reconnect I got a message when trying to sign in "Sign in to American Express bank failed. Try again. Sorry, the sign in failed due to time out or a connection error. Select Sign in to authenticate via your web browser". Got the same error a day later. I was at least able to download directly from the account.

Answers

• Jerold Green
    Jerold Green Member ✭✭
    Options

Of course the moment I posted it started working… After getting the error, I hit 'back' and selected American Express, and when I hit sign in this time it took me a login page and I was able to authorize quicken and reconnect. The other account I mentioned was still not updating, I disconnected and reconnected it; now the sign in worked and it also reconnected, and downloaded transactions. Don't know what this was about, but it's resolved now.

This discussion has been closed.