Return (%) YTD incorrect for specific funds

Options
mike.ratajski
mike.ratajski Member
edited August 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Quicken is not displaying updated values in the Return (%) column for specific funds vgelx and vghax for > 2 weeks. I've read some posts about these values being downloaded during update activities?

I frequently experience this issue on this column for varying funds.

Has anyone seen similar or found a resolution to this problem?

Regards,

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

These are downloaded when you update quotes, and thus the data comes from Quicken's quote provider. As reported in other posts, this data is sometimes out of date.

The only way to get this fixed is via Quicken Support. I recommend you contact Support via phone.  Be sure the support agent understands the problem and gives you a ticket number for future reference.

You and anyone else who is experiencing this problem should also use the Help > Report a Problem menu in Quicken to submit the issue online. In your submission, be as clear and thorough as possible. Reference the ticket number and provide a link to this discussion. Provide step by step instructions to reproduce the problem. You will not get a response to an electronic submission, but they say they review and prioritize the submissions.

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.