UBS One Step Update Error Message

Options
gmoe10
gmoe10 Member ✭✭

Through 27 July AM, Quicken One Step Update worked fine to update multiple financial accounts with UBS. As of this morning (28 Jul), One Step Update will not connect to UBS, no error codes displayed, but after approx 3 seconds, update window simply states in red "an error has occurred" with no other amplification. UBS web site is up and operating normally.

Comments

• crbsar@
    crbsar@ Member
    Options

Im having the same problem, anyone have an explanation?

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    edited July 2023
    Options

Hello @gmoe10 and @crbsar@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When I checked the log files @gmoe10 sent, I can see the error encountered is the same as other customers are reporting in this discussion:

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, for anyone who has not already done so, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(Ticket# 10381265/ CTP-7344)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jsilver123
    jsilver123 Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also having the same problem it started July 27th and I get a OL-292-B error "Quicken is unable to complete your request as the request was invalid" Is there a download to quicken from the UBS web?

• marcdg
    marcdg Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem with UBS starting now…

• GraneyBC
    GraneyBC Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken is now reporting OL-297-A (Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection). Connections for other banks appear to be working. Last successful update for UBS was 08/01/2023.

This discussion has been closed.