Wells Fargo Checking Account not Downloading

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: No transactions downloading.

Comments

• John Hill
    John Hill Member ✭✭✭
    Options

transaction in my checking account are not downloading but I get updates to my visa at the same bank.

Wells Fargo. This started happening in June.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@John Hill - do you know what connect type you are using for all of your accounts at Wells Fargo? Their Direct Connect (DC) account connections are robust and don't usually have issues. It is the Express Web Connections (EWC) that can have issues. If the connections are EWC then I would suggest deactivating ALL WF accounts using EWC, and then reconnecting them with DC. Before you reactive them, make sure that the Financial Institution Name and Account Number on the General tab are blanked out.

If your accounts at WF are DC, then I would suggest doing a "Reset Account" on each account. If that doesn't work, then Deactivate and Reactivate ALL accounts at WF. Remember to blank out the FI Name and Account Number before you reactivate.

If you are using DC at WF, especially for the first time, you might get a message to verify your identity by doing a FMSSETUP (by going into "wellsfargo.com/fmssetup") before you continue with the DC setup on Quicken. If that happens just click on the link provided, then log in to verify your identity. After that you have 10 minutes to complete the DC setup on Quicken.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I forgot to mention that it is a good idea to make a backup of your data file before you make any major changes just in case you need to go back to the original file.

This discussion has been closed.