Getting Xfinity to Work under Bills and Income

Options
Bione
Bione Member ✭✭✭

I have tried repeatedly to get this account working again. Always get "Quicken is connecting to your biller….) and "Your Biller has been added ……" but beyond that the bills never appear. I did notice that some short period after Quicken tries to add the account and posts the above messages, I get a text from Xfinity with the security code. The icon might switch sometime later that my account is locked out. I can confirm my account is not locked. Anyone with thoughts on this ?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bione,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This has not been working for several months and several "Fix It" or deleting and readding it. After 24 hours today, the icon with the "!" still says "Quicken is connecting to your biller. " I just deleted it and readded it again with the same message. 30 seconds after Quicken had posted the message please wait 1 or 2 days, the security code was texted from Comcast. If the security code needed to be entered, that message from Quicken never happened.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Bione,

Thank you for providing more information.

The Xfinity biller is currently showing an internal status of degraded. This means that there is an issue with connecting to the servers. We are aware of the issue and are currently working to get it fixed, however, there is no ETA.

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This is another opportunity to express the need for an online listing of billers with issues. Currently I also have HP Ink, Consumer Cellular, and Lifelock also still in the same status.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider this alternative to Bill Manager. Not all billers are willing to support third-party data aggregators.

• Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I understand you point and actually only monitor bills and not pay them from Quicken. But if a site is listed as supported and it does not work ("degraded"), it should be listed somewhere to cut down the complaint postings.

This discussion has been closed.