Updates for Chase seem to be mixed with Synchrony bank

Options
4birdie
4birdie Member ✭✭

With my Chase account I have two credit cards one with Chase and one with Amazon both of which come up when logged into the Chase website.

When I try to up down load transactions the Chase card downloads information from Synchrony Bank which is owned by Chase

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @4birdie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Chase and Synchrony Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    Options

Attached are 3 shots of the accounts that having problems.

As you can see the Chase account does not activate but activates as the Care Credit account (which has never been activated).

Also the Amazon account activates and updates fine. They are both activated together as they are linked at Chase.

I never get any kind of error message just no updates for Chase and updates for Care Credit that has not been active since 2021.

I have tried deactivating all these accounts and reactivating them but the results were the same.

This discussion has been closed.