Cannot re-connect USAlliance FCU accounts

Options
aurocapilla
aurocapilla Member ✭✭

For several weeks I haven't been able to get Quicken for Windows to re-connect to my three USAlliance checkings/savings accounts. I assumed it had something to do with this:

but it's been marked resolved and I'm still having trouble.

When I try to re-connect via "Set Up Now" under Account Details > Online Services, Quicken immediately goes to "add your offline Checking account" without offering me the option to login to my account as I would expect.

I've tried:

• signing out and then back in to my quicken account
  • trying the same process from "set up now" as well as Tools > Add Account and the same problem occurs
  • initiating the process from all three accounts, with the same problem

I've had the accounts for many years and it's been updating reasonably well all this time until recently.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @aurocapilla,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though we apologize that you have not received a response yet.

If you are still experiencing this issue after the Alert has been marked resolved, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• aurocapilla
    aurocapilla Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi - thanks for getting back to me. I spoke to customer support yesterday, and they told me that the issue has not been resolved and they are still working on it and that this page would continue to receive updates. Is that your understanding?

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for your response.

I apologize that you were informed as such as that is not correct. This issue and its Alert are still considered resolved from what we are seeing internally. I apologize that you were misinformed. Do you by chance have a ticket number for this support contact so we may pull the interaction for further review and forward it to our support management team so the agent you spoke with can be provided with an appropriate coaching opportunity?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• aurocapilla
    aurocapilla Member ✭✭
    Options

Is it possible that there is another open ticket for USAlliance? I did not ask for a ticket number so unfortunately I don't have that.

If it's helpful, I can send you my Quicken ID if there's a way to direct message you.

• aurocapilla
    aurocapilla Member ✭✭
    Options

Also, I just tried again and the problem remains. When I had called customer support, they walked me through several options to fix the issue, but none of them worked which is when he told me there was still a problem.

If support cannot help, are there any additional pathways to resolve it, or will this just be permanently broken?

• beancntr34
    beancntr34 Member
    Options

I found the following - not sure if it relates to your issue but am sharing just in case:

Depending on how you search for US Alliance, you find 2 different instances of the Credit Union.

If you Search for "usall" you will get a option to select USAlliance FCU with the proper URL and phone number, but did not work in Quicken, at least for me, as any account I added was "Offline". This may be going to the old US Alliance application.

If you include a space in the search,  "us all", you get US Alliance Credit Union with the same URL as above but the phone number is not correct, or at least does not match what you publish. This worked, as it connected to my US Alliance accounts and prompted me for the onetime pin.

• aurocapilla
    aurocapilla Member ✭✭
    Options

Holy cow - that worked!

I still had to run the process a couple of times (because Quicken) but I eventually got all of the accounts to sync.

Thank you so much - I had basically given up so it's extremely unlikely I would have figured that out without your help.

This discussion has been closed.