Can not sign into my Kohls credit card accounts

Options
Jerry Pederson
Jerry Pederson Member ✭✭✭✭

My username and passwords work on Kohl's website, but not on Quicken. Has anybody else had/having this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • BoosGrammie
    Options

Using Quicken Deluxe Version 7.2.1 (Build 702.49920.100) on MAC laptop OS /Ventura 13.4.1

Last successful download from Kohls was 7/19/23. Keep receiving FDP-105 error "FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE
    URL. FI Blocking" for the past week. Tried disconnecting account and adding back on with no luck. Called Quicken Customer Support with no resolution, advised to keep trying?????

Having NO issues signing onto the Kohls Credit Card website.

• D G
    D G Member
    Options

I am having the same issue.

• terry999
    terry999 Member ✭✭
    Options

Me too !!

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue since July 28, 2023 and have made several calls to Quicken. They say they are aware of the problem but are unable to predict a resolution.

• billeye10
    billeye10 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I’m still getting FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE aug 15/2023 on MAC

• d2nalex
    d2nalex Member
    Options

I've been having this problem for what seems like months. (I have a Dell PC) I have tried everything under the sun and am completely annoyed that it is taking so long to resolve.

• Rick4
    Rick4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Last night (22Aug23) for the first time in many moons the Quicken server was not able to talk to the Kohl's server. I can login to my Kohl's account online but can't use those credentials when using Quicken. The vague message says it's not my fault but it's been a couple days with no relief. Anyone know if Quicken is aware of/working this issue?

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

It's a known Quicken issue for approximately a month. Many users who are able to login to their Kohl's account have reported the same issue. Quicken has not been able to offer an ETA.

• markgalli
    Options

The new address for kohls credit card is www.credit.kohls.com. The old address, and the one that Quicken tries to connect to is www.kohls.com—which doesn't work for the credit card any longer. I can log into the former easily, but Quicken automatically tries to log into the latter. Any way to get Quicken to use the new address?

• kbjcnj
    kbjcnj Member ✭✭
    Options

I have no trouble logging into both Kohl's and Kohl's credit accounts separately, but Quicken does not permit login onto www.credit.kohls.com so it seems that Quicken needs to update its database.

• ceg
    ceg Member
    Options

I am having the same problem with my Kohl's account not downloading to Quicken. This has worked for years and just stopped the end of July. Prior to this disruption to service, I noticed that I had to authenticate my request to connect by entering a "one time verification code" that Kohls texted to my phone. This no longer seems to occur; now I only get the error message. I have to wonder if Kohls is blocking this since they have gone out of their way to post on their website that their transactions will NOT download to Quicken. This is very annoying since I use this service for all of my other credit cards without issue. I have deactivated online services and get a failure error when I try to set it up (the screen indicates: www.kohls.com). I am not receiving an error code in the failure error message.

• kpschuck
    Options

Seems I'm not the only one that can no longer download their Kohl's card transactions since the July Quicken update.

• dwphillips1961
    Options

The payment website is different than Kohls supplies for authentication when trying to update or setup online. Please fix the website address being used for payments.

• terry999
    terry999 Member ✭✭
    Options

dwphillips1961 is correct above. The web address should be credit.kohls.com or something quite similar. Please look into this.

• nmeyerz
    nmeyerz Member ✭✭
    Options

Same issue here.

• Jerry Pederson
    Jerry Pederson Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Another stellar performance by the Quicken team of failing to keep their customer base informed on the progress they are making in resolving issues and problems their customers have brought to their attention.

Aren’t we the group that is paying their salaries?

This discussion has been closed.