HSA Investment

martite
martite Quicken Windows Subscription Member
edited September 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Hello, I have an HSA and I'm trying track the investment side of the account. I can download the savings account but not the investments. I've tried to delete the account and re-add it as an investment but I don't seem to have that option. Is this something that quicken is working on so that investments within HSAs are able to be tracked. Please advise. Thank you

Comments

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭

@martite what is the FI name? I have HSAs from Optum for many years, and the Investment account is totally manual. I have confirmed with Optum that there is no way on the Investment side to download to Quicken.

• bmciance
    bmciance Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I can download my HSA investments with Fidelity so it does work with HSAs. It just depends on your FI.

• kathy q
    kathy q Member ✭✭

would like to be able to download optum betterment hsa account to quicken

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

@kathy q - the investment side of the Optum HSA is totally manual. They do not support any downloads to Quicken on the investment side. I have been asking them for years. The last time I called was about a year ago and spoke to two different customer service reps. They both didn't know what Quicken was. So I just have given up for now. I maybe will call in a couple of months to ask again.

I have two separate accounts on Quicken for each HSA - HSA Cash and HSA Investments. I can download to the cash account just fine (but not now because I have other issues).

This discussion has been closed.