CC-503 Marcus By Goldman Sachs GM Credit Card

Options
Brad95X
Brad95X Member ✭✭

Can anyone auto-download Marcus by Goldman Sachs GM Credit Card in Quicken Deluxe? I get the error message CC-503 "We can't add this account because Marcus By Goldman Sachs is telling us your login is incorrect" The login is correct.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Brad95X,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you are adding an account for the first time, make sure you select the correct bank name. For example, Acme Bank is in Quicken as Acme Bank but also has another instance, Acme Bank Card Services, that is designated for credit card accounts.

I have located a Support Article that discusses more information as well as some troubleshooting steps in regard to a CC-503 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• JohnM3
    JohnM3 Member ✭✭
    Options

Not sure if it is working permanently, but last week I successfully set up my GM Card Marcus for one-step update. Since last week it seems to connect but no activity was downloaded. Today it downloaded about 60 days of activity most of which I had already entered but it was all correct. Not sure if it will continue working or if this is just the beginning of a test phase but glad to see something. Hope this is the solution, finally. I used the advanced option to set up the one-step account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @JohnM3,

Thank you for joining this thread and sharing your resolution!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Brad95X
    Brad95X Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Is 32 digits still the maximum length allowed in Quicken? If so, are there any plans for Quicken to increase that limit?

• Brad95X
    Brad95X Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @JohnM3,

Thanks to your answer, I just shortened my PW and now the OSU setup successfully and downloaded a a recent transaction normally just like all of my other accts. Hurray! I think Marcus may finally be on board now. Thank you

Now I am wondering if the Apple Card which is also underwritten by Goldman Sachs works with Quicken OSU? Do you happen to know?

This discussion has been closed.