BMO US CC-502 Since Yesterday , Reset Corrupts Online Services State

Options
markus1957
markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta

Just adding to the list of problem connections. BMO US is on day 2 of a connection refusal.

As a side note, trying to Reset an EWC account after receiving a CC error now blows away the existing connection information and corrupts the account Online Services. Account Details shows the account disconnected but somewhere under the hood, it still thinks it is connected. This has happened to me recently with Kohls, DiscoverCard and now BMO US.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @markus1957,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

A CC-502 error is caused by maintenance on the bank's servers that Quicken uses to download transactions. You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

While BMO is in the CC-502 error state, you (or someone with a BMO US account) should test Reset Account to verify that process destroys connection data when the FI is in an error state. That is an issue Quicken can address.

This discussion has been closed.