Stock Option pricing not updating

Options
Hub
Hub Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Investing (Windows)

Some, but not all stock options are not updating prices daily. Is there an issue with some call options?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Hub,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When did this issue first start? Which version of Quicken were you using when it started? Are you updating stock prices while running One Step Update, or are you doing it separately? Is it always the same stocks that aren't updating daily? Have you double checked to verify you're using the correct ticker symbol for those stocks?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options

Kristina:
    I am using R51.12

I believe I have the correct symbols. They do not update with either the one-step or separate updates. I have other options that are updating daily. It started at the end of July.

It is the same two options in one account. Options in another account are fine and previous options in this particular account were okay.

The ticker symbol is downloaded by Charles Schwab with the purchase or sale of the options. And except for an additional space in the cusip that I have to delete I believe they are correct.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your response,

Which Options are not updating? Is it always the same options that fail to update?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options

it’s the same two options. The first is a Caterpillar August 275 call option and the second is Dicks Sporting Goods September 140 call option

If you need the symbols let me know.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

Have you gone to Tools>Security List and verified that there is a checkmark in the Download Quotes column for those two?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• Hub
    Hub Member ✭✭
    Options

Krisina

This afternoon the call options actually updated the prices! Yeah! Thanks for whatever you did to make this happen

This discussion has been closed.