Raj Member ✭✭

Still Prudential Retirement doesn't connect. Error code OL-304-A

Problem since June 2023.

Any solution?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Raj,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

An OL-304 error occurs:

• If an account has not been authorized for online services by your financial institution. 
    • The account has been closed or it has been changed by the bank. 
    • The account has not been set up correctly in Quicken.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information as well as some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• vharrell
    vharrell Member ✭✭
    Options

Jasmine,

I am having the same issue. I have been connected and downloading the transactions for years. It just stopped working this summer. What changed in the protocols that Quicken isn't addressing.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @vharrell,

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

Due to the nature of this issue and the duration that you have been experiencing it, we recommend reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Johnweller
    Johnweller Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@QuickenJasmine Please update Ticket #10372643/CTP-7303

Finally received some transactions for Pru last week for Sept but now error is back OL297-A. Has been a long time with no update to the issue.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.