synchrony bank will not download

Options
janseverson
janseverson Member ✭✭

Although my Sam's club card with Sychrony is activated, when it is tried it just takes me to the Sychrony home screen. This is also true for Verizon which is also a Sychrony card. I have chatted with a Quicken Agent with no solution. They say I have to call Sychrony. This used to work but for the last two months not.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @janseverson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Synchrony Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• janseverson
    janseverson Member ✭✭
    Options

Web Connect. It will not allow me to upgrade to a better connection. See the attached.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @janseverson,

Thank you for providing more information.

I have located a FAQ that provides some information and troubleshooting steps in regard to a CC-503 error. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• QWinUser
    QWinUser Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@janseverson - in order to download transactions for your Sam's Club credit card into Quicken using Express Web Connect (EWC), you need to use "Sam's Club Personal Credit Accou" as the FI.

Deactivate online services, blank out the current FI and Account Number and then reactivate using "Sam's Club Personal Credit Accou".

• janseverson
    janseverson Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, that does not work.

This discussion has been closed.