UNABLE TO UPDATE BILLERS

Options
Kerry
Kerry Member ✭✭✭

This has been ongoing for months now. Quicken bill pay is not reliable any longer in any respect. After over 25 years of using Quicken, I have no confidence in reliability. This feature just no longer works. I have tried all the tips and nothing worked.

Does anyone have any insight as to Quicken addressing the issue? It seems nothing is being done.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @Kerry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all updates and information as they become available.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• deaconjon
    deaconjon Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

I totally agree with user Kerry. [Removed - Rant] I am trying to establish Quick Pay for a 2nd credit card with the same bank. Will not let me do that. Issues that have been "escalated internally" [Removed - Rant].

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please consider this alternative to Bill Manager. Not all billers are willing to support third-party data aggregators.

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Just got even worse. Now QUICKEN shows that I have never done an update to American Express Banking account. I have tried for 3 days to "add the account again" but get errors that are "not your fault. Do not contact American Express. Try later"

Additional online biller credit cards that have updated in the past will not update. When trying to "refresh" the billers individually, it fails and goes into the needs attention section with a "FIX IT" icon. FIX IT never seems to work. Usually says unable to retrieve the biller list. This message has come up for months now once biller is marked as "FIX IT"

• hotscotch
    hotscotch Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

[Removed - Speculation/Rant]

hrumph

• hotscotch
    hotscotch Member ✭✭
    Options

Please also note, QuickPay is part of the subscription package I'm currently paying for. It has not performed to even a 'reasonable' standard. You need to reimburse your subscribers for a portion of the fee since this feature is not functioning.

• David Lafferty
    Options

Totally agree with these comments. I continually have multiple and differing failures with QuickPay and bill download. Currently, I have 13 billers in "Fix It" status, which I think is every single one of them. All have worked in the past at various times. I always wonder if its my installation because it seems if everyone had these issues there would be more uproar. I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one like tech support leads me to feel. I am looking for workarounds (other than auto pay on biller sites, as I strongly prefer to retain control of who/when/how much dips into my accounts occur).

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

More billers are now in the FIX IT status. I wish someone WOULD fix this app. Just spent half a day trying everything. Can't really say this saves me any time!!!!

• kauphee
    kauphee Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

I heard from Anja as well. This issue has been going on since May. It doesnt appear as if there is amy urgency on Quicken's part to fix the issue. I have repeatedly posted on this issue elsewhere in the forum [Removed - Speculation/Rant]

• kauphee
    kauphee Member ✭✭
    edited October 2023
    Options

[Removed - Off Topic]

• srslechta
    srslechta Member ✭✭
    Options

No updates on the  Community Alert since June 8, 2023. Is Quicken really working on this issue?

• Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options

How many months have to pass before the 'LIST OF BILLERS' is accessed for American Express. Has now been months that the FIX IT options cannot access the list of billers - try again later.

This discussion has been closed.