Quicken not registering payments in one credit card account

vwayland
vwayland Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

windows R51.12 Build 27.1.51.12

No payments are registering/appearing in a credit card account, charges are being recorded successfully. Checking account shows payment as uncleared.

Balance next to account name in accounts column may be correct.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓

Two issues that I see in the pictures you posted…both of which are easily fixed. See the following 2 pictures.:

Did this resolve the issue for you?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓

Two issues that I see in the pictures you posted…both of which are easily fixed. See the following 2 pictures.:

Did this resolve the issue for you?

Quicken Classic Premier (US) Subscription: R59.10 on Windows 11

• UKR
    UKR Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case you have issues with transfer transactions not being generated correctly:
    For best results manually enter transfer transactions into your register BEFORE you download transactions from the bank which contain the transfer confirmations. For recurring transfers use scheduled reminders and enter them a day or two before the due date.
    Be sure to use distinct Payee Names for each transfer / credit card payment to avoid confusing Quicken - memorized payee entries.
    That takes the guesswork out of the download process. Because a correctly entered transfer transaction already exists in your account registers, the process should just match the downloaded transfer transaction to the existing one in both accounts.

• vwayland
    vwayland Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭

Thank you Boatnmaniac. I knew it had to be something of that nature, but didn't know how/where to look. The hardest part was trying find the right key words to enable a response .

This discussion has been closed.