Quicken showing inaccurate information - Lowest Balance forecast and show upcoming payments as "due"

Options

Quicken has been showing erratic behavior for the last 6 months or so:

1. When I download transactions, the monthly bills and income reminders skip the current month and show the next month and so the downloaded info has nothing to match to. I go to billing and income reminders, set the recurring monthly date back to the current month, save it and then manually match the current month downloadg figures thinking this will solve it. NO! Next month, the process repeats.
  2. The "Lowest Balance Forecast" balance shows a totally unrealistic amount - $-517,000 dollars! I don't think I'm that much in the hole.
  3. The bill and income reminders show a status of "Due" for transactions that are not due for items up to 90 days from now. They used to read "Upcoming". Not sure what changed there.

There is definately something wrong with Quicken. I see this in other posts as well. I think a recent update is causing all fo these issues. What is quicken doing to fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @raymond.j.lambert,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? What exactly is occurring?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.