CLOSED--RESOLVED Quicken crashes when clicking on any updated/red flag Banking accounts

Options
jvoorhes
jvoorhes Member ✭✭

Hi, this behavior just started today 8/23.

Quicken Deluxe/R51.12/27.1.51.12

Windows 11

It didn't crash when clicking on updated Investing accounts.

I can open non flagged banking accounts fine.

I've super validated and found no errors.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @jvoorhes,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update? Do you receive any error codes or messages? Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• suzannel
    suzannel Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi - I am having a similar issue but not on updated accounts. I have a student loan account I keep track of and every time I click it to look at transactions, it closes (I do not have it activated for any downloading and the option for online does not exist - there are only two tabs General and Display Options). It is the only account that does that to my Quicken. I can go in and edit details or close the account. I cannot go in and look at it or see the transactions. All my other accounts in my Quicken work. I have tried validating the file and have run that twice. It has never fixed the problem.

This problem just cropped up about the same time as this person above - over the last two weeks. I receive no error codes or messages with this happens. It just closes Quicken.

Version R52.20

Build 27.1.52.20

Windows 11 22H2

I keep everything updated on my machine.

This discussion has been closed.