"Transactions" not available

Options
TinGodMusic
TinGodMusic Member
edited September 2023 in Investing (Mac)

Two of my investment accounts do not have the "Transactions" button available. It's there, but nothing happens when I click it. Both are investment accounts and I have tried to find a difference between these two and my other investment account, but can't find one. Both have "download" available and seem to accept my "update account" selection.

I am "transferring" amounts from my checking account to one of the investment accounts on a regular basies. The other Is a Exchange Traded Retirement Fund which updates totals, but doesn't show transactions.

I would really like to be able to view the transactions. How.

thank you

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open the account's settings (menu Accounts > Settings) and choose Detailed under Investment Tracking Method if available.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

Open the account's settings (menu Accounts > Settings) and choose Detailed under Investment Tracking Method if available.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • TinGodMusic
    Options

Thank you! It seems those two accounts don't allow tracking transactions. I would never have looked there (or understood what it meant).

I still can't figure out why one of them won't even show the total even though it seems to accept the "update". But that's for another day.

This discussion has been closed.