Can't connect to Capital One

Options

I've read closed posts on this subject. I've disconnected my existing Capital One account on Quicken. I have gone to Account Details and removed all information from the Financial institution Field and from the Account Number field. I then go to Tools, Add Account. I've selected (on separate attempts) both options for Capital One. I'm taken to the "Capital One Card Services needs to authorize your accounts" page and I click the Sign In button. This opens my browser and tries to load this site: "https://consent.capitalone.com/#/consent/customertransactions" but this site never loads. I've tried different browsers. This has been going on for weeks. What should I do to reauthorize my Capital One account with Quicken?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @bdflood,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which browser are you using? Have you attempted to clear your cache/cookies? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• machie38
    machie38 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

My solution

After not being able to connect to Cap One and going through tech support (No resolovement) this is what finally worked for me.

Go to c:\Program Files(x86)\Quicken\qw.exe

Right click on qw.exe and select run as administrator

Igtnore the quicken warnings

For me I selected Capital One - current user. I signed i
    n ith my info and retrieved the info.

CLose quicken and restart back in normal mode

This discussion has been closed.