I can't get them to download at all!

• LittleMasti
    LittleMasti Member ✭✭
    Options

same here, wells fargo is always a problem

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @EileenLich and @LittleMasti,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Wells Fargo? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to download transactions? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• LittleMasti
    LittleMasti Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for following up. To get it to function, I had to deactivate and reconnect the Wells Fargo account. This happens every three months; I'm not sure if it's for security. Quicken also fails to match data when you reconnect via web-connect or download a file manually.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @LittleMasti,

Thank you for providing more information.

What exactly occurs before you deactivate and reactivate? Are you receiving any error codes or messages? Are transactions not downloading correctly? Is your balance incorrect?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

• LittleMasti
    LittleMasti Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken is not downloading any new transactions from my Wells Fargo account. There are no error messages or error numbers. This has been happening since yesterday (September 5th). Since then, I have processed transactions in my Wells Fargo bank account, but Quicken has not downloaded any of them. I will wait another 1-2 days to see if the problem resolves itself. If not, I will try to reactivate the connection between Quicken and my Wells Fargo account. If that doesn't work, I will deactivate the connection and then reset it, which is a pain because Quicken will download tons of duplicate data and I must delete them.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @LittleMasti,

Thank you for providing more information.

Please let us know how it goes and if you require further assistance.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wells down for me today with OL-393A. Works on web and phone.

My primary bank and credit card. Big problem. Updating every 15 minutes or so not helping.

OL-393 popup says "try these solutions" and nothing listed.

• KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    Options

Wells not updating. Just says Error Occurred.

This discussion has been closed.