Fifth Third Weath Management NOT accurately syncing. Not picking up equities and other investments.

Options
howardbjr
howardbjr Member ✭✭

My Fifth Third investment account, both brokerage and IRA, are grossly misrepresented. Looks like certain asset classes are NOT appearing. No transcations are available. Please update on status. thank you

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @howardbjr,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Fifth Third Wealth Management? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to download transactions? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• howardbjr
    howardbjr Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you for you reply. I can see that at close of each "sync," Fifth Third is listed under Successful Connection Summary. My connection method I believe is Quicken Connect. In Quicken for Mac I was unable to easily find Tools>Account List. I first noticed the descrepancy when my account value lost over 2/3 of their value and I went to investigate the true market values online, pleased to find that all was fine in the real world outside of Quicken, ;).

• howardbjr
    howardbjr Member ✭✭
    Options

Quick add to the above … I've had the multiple Fifth Third accounts for many months with no issues. All this occurred in the past week. An aside, one of the IRA is reporting marketing value accurately. Go figure???

• howardbjr
    howardbjr Member ✭✭
    Options

Nevermind. I have discovered the error was due to an account number re-assignment @ Fifth Third. Thank you.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @howardbjr,

Thank you for coming back to update us.

We are happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.