Transactions in investment accounts

Options
irabytes
irabytes Member

Previously I downloaded transactions and investment balances manually. Now I download latest investment balances directly from their sources. However I do not see the transactions. How do I find the transactions in my latest version of Quicken? Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @irabytes,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution are you experiencing this issue with? What is the connection method? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to download transactions? When did you first notice this issue? After a recent update? If so, which update?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

try this…..To see transactions in your investment register you need to use the Complete setting.  To change, go to the Settings button and edit the account details to change from Simple to Complete.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.