Where is the calendar bill reminder color code explained?

Options
Scomackey
Scomackey Member ✭✭

I have R51.12 27.1.51.12 Windows 10 subscription .

I would like to understand the calendar and bill reminer better. The color codes used are not defined anywhere I can find. some bills get marked as paid some change color some do neither. What's it all mean Alfie??😎

Best Answer

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

In my calendar view (same version as you) the legend is located on the bottom left of the calendar window. Image.

Answers

• Scooterlam
    edited September 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

In my calendar view (same version as you) the legend is located on the bottom left of the calendar window. Image.

• Scomackey
    Scomackey Member ✭✭
    Options

Ahhh my screen resolution had it hidden, I see it now, Thanks!

Next question, they show overdue on most of them, aren't they supposed to turn grey when the payment is sent or seen in the update? There isn't even an option to manually mark them paid..

• Scooterlam
    Options

Yes, in the calendar view et al, the bills you marked as paid should be in grey highlighting. Not sure what is going on other than perhaps you have past bills that have not been marked as paid or skipped in Bills and Income. Have a look at the "Manage Manual Bills and Income" screen and the History View under the Gear Icon. Image.

Another place to look for overdue or unpaid bills is in the view pulldown. Image.

This discussion has been closed.