System
System Member admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Quicken one step update hangs / freezes

Comments

• Tiger 026
    Tiger 026 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023

One Step Update not working for any of my accounts. Started two-weeks ago. No error message. Just will not update. Shows update was successful…completion screen shows "green" screen as normal but nothing updates and data shown was from last actual successful update two-weeks ago; keeps showing the same data / same screen. Also, the updates process completes within about 10-seconds rather than the (what was normal) one-minute or so. Is Quicken tech support even working on this?! [Edited - Readability]

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Hello @Tiger 026,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Since this is affecting all of your accounts, the first troubleshooting step I would recommend is to log out of your Quicken, then log back in again. To do this, go to Edit>Preferences>Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Click Sign in as a different user (it will appear as a blue link). Type "yes" in the confirmation box, then click the Sign Out button.

Once Quicken finishes logging you out, it will bring you to a login screen. Log back into your Quicken, then try updating your accounts again to see if the issue persists.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tiger 026
    Tiger 026 Member ✭✭

A late follow-up, but I did call Quicken tech support. Took about 10-minutes with the tech, but all fixed again. Tech reported that it was on their end, something had to be reset. Tech said that it was not something I could fixed from my end.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Quicken Windows Subscription Moderator mod

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear Tech Support was able to help you resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.