Register colors have disappeared in new Quicken File

Options
sandyvelez
sandyvelez Member ✭✭

I reinstalled and created a new file. In my new file, I am missing the register colors. If I open my old file, they are there with no changes in settings. I have tried modifying the colors in Preferences and my register is set to Shaded. Any ideas?

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @sandyvelez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. When you say you tried modifying the colors in your preferences, do you mean you went to Edit>Preferences>Register, clicked the Colors button, and set the desired color for each account type?

If you have done that and it's still not showing the colors, I'd recommend first verifying you assigned the color to the correct account type. If the colors are assigned correctly, try restarting your Quicken program.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sandyvelez
    sandyvelez Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you so much for the prompt response. I had only been trying to change the Colors option in preferences. That was confusing. It is all fixed now. Thank you.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm glad to hear it is now fixed.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.