QuickPay for Nordstrom failed!!!

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭

QuickPay for Nordstrom failed. Really? What information was incomplete?

Payment failed

Reason:

Quicken was unable to process your payment because the information you provided for Nordstrom was incomplete. Your payment has been canceled.

Amount:

$197.94

Payee:

Nordstrom

Paid on:

September 07, 2023

From account:

XXXXX9940

Method:

Quick Pay

I am currently on B62.4 but was told I could use my production file for the Beta test. This QuickPay was scheduled PRIOR to me using the Beta version… Tried to cancel the quickpay as it indicates it is still active, and got this error:

Quicken Business and Personal-R56.9 Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Now I can't Cancel or Delete this payment that failed. It still shows processing…

• Quicken Bree
    Quicken Bree Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta Beta
    Options

Hi @Greg Brown

I reviewed your failed payment for your Nordstrom credit card and it this is the error i see that caused the failed payment "Your payment was canceled because we didn't receive the answers to the questions that Nordstrom requires to pay your bill." You may need to unlink the credit card and relink so that way you can reauthorize the account with the MFA security question.

To delete the payment from the register, try these steps:

1. Open the account register to select the unsent payment.
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click the Delete button on that transaction.
    3. Keep CTRL + Shift held down while responding to all messages.

Quicken Bree

• Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Quicken Bree I didn't see any messages other than the email notification so if there were any, I was not there to see them. The only thing I saw was the email:

Not sure when they would prompt me for MFA. It certainly wasn't when I scheduled it. This is an issue, if MFA is required it needs to be requested at the time it is scheduled.

I ended up paying it manually at the web site.

This discussion has been closed.