How to enter Treasury Bill purchases correctly so that they will be reflected in my Holdings?

Options
Jlanierlittle
Jlanierlittle Member
edited October 2023 in Investing (Windows)

I recently made two Treasury Bill purchases. They were reflected in my bank download and entered to my IRA Account on Quicken as Bonds Bought. I manually entered their name info, but neither of these purchases are reflected in my holdings or in the market value of the account. What have I done wrong?

Comments

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How are you viewing your "Holdings"? A portfolio view can be customized and yours could be customized to exclude those new securities.

• Jlanierlittle
    Options

I have clicked on Holdings for the account that holds the two Treasury Bills and it does not show there, even though the purchase transactions show up in the account. Also went to the Investment Reports and looked up the portfolio for all accounts. I checked settings for that report and the two Treasury Bills were liste3d and checked for inclusion in the report, but do not show up in the report or in the totals.

• Jlanierlittle
    Options

Same is true when I go to the net worth report and check the settings there.

This discussion has been closed.