Paperclip Still Has Issues

Options

The paperclip icon, indicating an attached item, does not appear when a transaction is saved after being prompted by the..

"File Has Not Been Saved, Do You Want To Save It Now?"

..prompt. If you click on the empty paperclip field there is an attachment. Just no paperclip. Everything is normal otherwise. The "Save it Now" prompt means no paperclip.

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Primo Pablo,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

(Ticket #10316343)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MrsT
    MrsT Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Very frustrating. I can't tell at a glance which receipts I'm missing.

• Toasties
    Toasties Member ✭✭
    Options

Same problem. Very frustrating. I can't tell at a glance which receipts I'm missing.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @MrsT and @Toasties,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached and (if you are willing) a sanitized copy of your data file in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience!

Thank you.    

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.