Robert W. Baird & Co OL-297-A

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: RW Baird - unable to update or make online connection.

Comments

• Roger Everson
    Roger Everson Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I am getting this error trying to connect to Baird. All of the other banks connect without issue. I use Quicken for windows. Most current version.

During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-297-A].

Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection. This may be due to a temporary server outage or your computer's settings.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Roger Everson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

An OL-297 error usually appears when your computer cannot establish an internet connection with Quicken. Please note, these errors do not mean the computer has lost internet connection, simply that Quicken cannot establish an internet connection. Also, you may be able to successfully sign in to your bank's website, but still receive the error in Quicken, due to Quicken being unable to establish an internet connection.

You may follow this link to access a FAQ that provides more information and some troubleshooting steps. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Rodo
    Rodo Member ✭✭
    Options

I had the same problem with RWB too for like 4 days or so. This morning I tried it again and everything connected and downloaded fine. This happened once before too. I just waited a few days and the problem seemed to clear itself up. Don't ask me why either… LOL….

This discussion has been closed.