Changing my address block on preprinted Quicken Checks

Options
darylh
darylh Member
edited October 2023 in Using Quicken on the Web

I have a large number of preprinted Quicken Checks and I am going to have a new return address but the same bank account. Can I set up printing to print a new address line (s) beside the old one and perhaps x out the old address

Answers

• Snowman
    Snowman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No not to my knowledge. You have two options, get new checks printed or create labels with the correct address and apply them to the checks after you print them.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You should really order a supply of new checks.

But, until they arrive, I would create a Word document where you position the new address block and a few lines of xxxxxxx to fit over / next to the old address. Use blank sheets of paper to test the alignment and adjust as needed. When a real check prints properly, print a dozen real check forms (or as many as you will need until the new check supply arrives).

For a review of Quicken - compatible check styles and perhaps to order new check or envelope supplies, please see https://intuitmarket.intuit.com/checks (the website talks about checks for use with QuickBooks but the same style checks also work with Quicken) or order from any check printing company that offers Quicken/Quickbooks - compatible checks

My 2cents' worth:
    I use Voucher Checks (1 business size check + 2 stubs on an 8.5x11" sheet). My printers do not have a manual feed tray or 2nd paper tray that can easily be reconfigured to feed partial pages (1 or 2 checks left from a 3-checks-per-page sheet), so for my occasional check printing needs Voucher Checks are easiest to use.
    When making a purchase decision for a new supply of check forms and considering your own check stock to use, consider how easy or difficult it is to feed special forms or odd-size partial pages into your printer.

This discussion has been closed.