My renewal is not reflected in Quicken

Options
Danielle Dallaire
Danielle Dallaire Member ✭✭✭

Hi there,

My renewal date was Sept 1st. The payment appears on my credit card. But it seems that my Quicken application has not been notified. It seems I am working with an unpaid version of Quicken.

I paid more than 70$ for the renewal. I would like very much to be able to download my transactions and update my investmens.

Who do I talk to to correct that ?

Thank you

Danielle

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Danielle Dallaire,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. If you are able to get into your Quicken program, the first thing to try is go to Help>Manage Your Subscription>Check Membership Status.

If that does not work, or if the program doesn't give you that option, please let me know so we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

also - try this - EDIT —> Preferences —> and then —> Sign in as a different user -
    BUT… just sign in with your normal Quicken ID and password

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Danielle Dallaire
    Options

I am sorry, none of the above will work for me because of the Webview2 runtime issue. Every time I try to ask Quicken to go out to reach an outside page or application (Windows, downloading, etc.) the issue is in my face and closes Quicken without any other exit for me.

Any other idea ?

Thank you

Danielle

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

I'm sorry to hear those steps didn't work. Due to the nature of the issue, I would recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance, since they can walk you through troubleshooting in real time and escalate as appropriate. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday. I sent you a direct message with the contact information for Quicken Support. Please click the envelope icon near the upper right to view that message.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Boomerang
    Boomerang Member ✭✭
    Options

A very simple solution. It happened to me. My renewal never went anywhere either. I simply reinstalled Quicken and then it asked me to log in and after entering my ID, I checked and I had the renewal showing for September 2024.

Even I thought there would be an easy way. Apparently not.

This discussion has been closed.