Error OL-301-A your financial Institution has Rejected your request.

Options

I have three member numbers at Suncoast Credit Union, each has more than one account. For many years, all three have downloaded and updated flawlessly. For the past six months, for one member number with two accounts, I get this Error message (OL-301-A your financial Institution has Rejected your request) for both accounts.

I have deactivated and reactivated both accounts Mutiple time, reset both accounts and each time it indicates that it was successful. However, when I try to update, I get the same error.

I can sign onto the accounts on the computer and phone and the password I use is the same as in quicken.

I contacted the bank who thinks it is a quicken problem.

Can you please help.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @LLQUICK,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into this problem. Are you seeing this error message only when trying to update the accounts? Do you use either of those accounts to make online payments through Quicken? You mentioned that you have deactivated and reconnected the accounts. Are you able to reconnect with no problem, but then get the error when trying to update the accounts?

If you're willing, would you please go to Help>Report a Problem and send a problem report? It should have the necessary log files pre-selected. Those log files would show the error on the server side, which may help shed light on the issue.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LLQUICK
    LLQUICK Member
    Options

After multiple times connecting by phone and chat, this just kicks it down the road. You should have taken me down this path the first time I contacted you. I have sloved the problem myself, but only after months of trying differnt things. The way I solved it was not one that was ever recommended or mentioned.

This discussion has been closed.