Multiple RSU Grants for same stock broken?

Options
to_the_penny
to_the_penny Member
edited October 2023 in Investing (Windows)

I may be missing how to handle multiple RSU Grants for the same stock or the functionality is broken.

I had recording an RSU grant I received earlier in the year. This had a 1 year cliff followed by 3 month vesting period for the remainder over 4 years. This properly entered the vest schedule into quicken.

Later in the year I have received a second grant for the same stock. This vests every 3 months over the next 4 years. When I entered this grant in the same account, it seemed to truncate some of the previous grants and entered removed transactions vs. add transactions.

I had expected this to create a new set of RSU Vest and Added transactions for the second grant set while leaving the first set in tact.

I've attached screenshots of the grants I entered and the results after each grant entry.

Is this broken or is there a different/better way to handle this scenario?

Best Answer

• to_the_penny
    to_the_penny Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

After restarting Quicken the schedule looks correct for both grants. It appear that it recorded the grant but did not show it correctly immediately after entry. Here's what I was expecting and what it looked like after the restart:

Answers

• to_the_penny
    to_the_penny Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

After restarting Quicken the schedule looks correct for both grants. It appear that it recorded the grant but did not show it correctly immediately after entry. Here's what I was expecting and what it looked like after the restart:

This discussion has been closed.