Fidelity NetBenefits not downloading transactions (QMAC)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity NetBenefits not downloading transactions (QWIN).

Comments

• dwvaughn
    dwvaughn Member ✭✭
    Options

In my Netbenefits 401K account, the transactions view seems to be accurate and up to date. However, in the dashboard and portfolio views, it's showing nothing and saying the value of my account is zero. This is the second time in a few months that Quicken has had problems, but Netbenefits, but my other Fidelity accounts have been fine.

• MBland
    MBland Member
    Options

Been having the same problem. Have not had any new transactions from my Fidelity NetBenefits account since 3 July 2023. Error message says it a connection issue. Seems like quicken has not resolved the issue as of 5 August 2023.

• Alan Grobman
    Alan Grobman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Worked for a bit, but lost the history of transactions, just went forward, then stopped working again today on Quicken Mac. Anja has been incommunicado since 7/26 - does not appear that people are getting responses.

• K Savage
    K Savage Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

This happened sporadically in July and could be corrected by detaching connection from account and then reestablishing the connection. NOW, in AUGUST 2023, this is the only thing that occurs with attempting to connection to Fidelity 401K or 401K.COM which is required to see my 401K accounts - other Fidelity connections DO NOT access the 401k accounts. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Fidelity because of this message asking why my account was being blocked and there WERE NO BLOCKS on my account. This is an Intuit issue for which I have sent numerous reports hrough Quicken to Intuit! When will you fix this???

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @K Savage,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Please take a moment to review this error-specific support article regarding error 105.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than a few days, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JKDJKD
    JKDJKD Member
    Options

Im experiencing the same thing. My positions aren't showning up in my NetBenefits 401K. I was hopeful the most recent update would have fixed this - it didnt.

Quicken - please help. this has been ongoing for a month and a half. Can you please also provide updates if you aren't able to fix in a timely manner. thanks.

• K Savage
    K Savage Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

[Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

If you are paying attention to other posts, you will immediately realize that Intuit is having an issue with Fidelity Netbenefits connecting for multiple people. This is NOT a single user issue and it has been occurring sporadically in June and July 2023 and now continuously in August 2023. I have spent 2 hours on the phone with Fidelity and they can find no issues with my account. I can access the data normally through a web connection to Fidelity but Quicken cannot seem to connect. There are no blocks on my Fidelity account and their server is not actively blocking anything from Intuit Quicken per their support director. [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]

• K Savage
    K Savage Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Furthermore, there seems to be no way to access a person from the Quicken support team [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]. Provide me with a contact method to a support manager or director, please.

• K Savage
    K Savage Member ✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

So, I fixed it myself by disabling Mobile & Web in Quicken. Of course, now I cannot use the iphone app but at least my data is updating [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]!

• dwvaughn
    dwvaughn Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken seems to be downloading my Fidelity 401K transactions now, but I have a different problem. Quicken seems to be randomly adding a "remove shares" transaction for some of my securities, so the portfolio view only lists some of the items in the portfolio showing a drastically reduced total value. I have tried to delete the "remove shares" transaction which solves the problem for a couple of days, but more get added so I have the same problem or worse. It's very strange and hopefully will be fixed soon.

• K Richman
    Options

What menu options are you using to import that QIF file with the updated transactions?

• Craig23
    Craig23 Member
    Options

@Quicken Anja has there been any update to this issue? I have been having the same issue as all the others in the above thread, i.e., Quicken Netbenefits connecting but not downloading any transactions since the beginning of July.

• QMac User
    QMac User Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I know…this is getting ridiculous. We need a fix!

• hoakie84
    hoakie84 Member ✭✭
    Options

Turning off Mobile & Web did not solve the issue for me. I have not been able to connect and download my Fidelity 401k data for over a month now.

• Scott DS
    Options

I had opened another ticket months ago that was recently closed saying it was resolved. Nothing has changed on my end. Did Quicken actually change something to fix this?

• Scott DS
    Options

I had opened another ticket that was recently closed saying this issue was resolved. It is not. Did quicken do anything to fix this?

• Erickling2000
    Options

I got notified that the issue with Fidelity Net Benefits had been resolved after being the issue being elevated. It is now 2 days after I was notified about that and 1) I have had to reconnect it two times after seeing the information empty when I updated my day's transactions. 2) After reconnecting it both time the information it retrieved was incorrect and the balance was off.

I am very disappointed Quicken!!! I renewed recently and I expect better support than this. There has been issues with this account for months and now after being told it is resolved it continues! Please fix this so it work accurately and reliably.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem within your Quicken program and submit a problem report with log files and screenshots attached in order to contribute to the investigation. It would also aid the investigation to include a sanitized file when submitting the problem report. A sanitized file is a data file that removes personally identifiable information so you can comfortably share this file with the Quicken team.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    Options

I too still have the Fidelity Net Benefits issue. A message from a moderator indicated the issue has been resolved when in fact I have not seen that happen. This has been going on now for a little more than a month. The issue is with the Mac version. My PC version shows no problem.

• Alan Grobman
    Alan Grobman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Was working for a bit after the last fiasco, now 2 of 3 update and the third no longer shows a balance. Sent in a Report a Problem. Quite frustrating there is no stability with a large conglomerate like Fidelity Netbenefits.

• JBHC
    JBHC Member
    Options

Updated today and lost 2 securities from my Fidelity Netbenefits account. This is the third time this year always with different securities. Called Quicken and they admitted there was a problem with Netbenefits. Last time, about 2 months ago, the problem just went away when one day the 2 securities reappeared. The problem seems to occurred right after an update. Surely, Quicken must test these things before they send out the update. Netbenefits users should be warned. Hope they debug this ASAP!

• JBHC
    JBHC Member
    Options

On Sept 28 I reported 2 securities from my Fidelity Netbenefits account fell out of my portfolio. I checked to see if anything had been done to correct this problem. Instead, a 3rd security is now missing from portfolio. These securities appear in my securities list but they are not checked off as currently held despite showing up in transaction downloads. This is beyond frustrating.

• Artpen100
    Artpen100 Member ✭✭
    Options

Worked on Oct. 2, then stopped downloading all Vanguard mutual funds on Fidelity Netbenefits today. Quicken really needs to fix this. It has been an ongoing software glitch for months.

• JBHC
    JBHC Member
    Options

7 of 9 Fidelity net benefits are missing from portfolio & dashboard. 3 hours on the phone with Quicken Help (1.5 hours at a time). Quicken Help told me they would send and email when the problem is resolved.

• HujmbleC
    HujmbleC Member
    Options

not sure this is totally an Intuit/quicken problem. With my net benefits account it seems Fidelity decided to swap out some securities with new ones that do not have ticker symbols, but very similar names and seemingly also modified/added some historic transactions. Not sure what is actually going on, but Fidelity seems to complicate things by combining and merging funds which confuses price histories. I do believe quicken needs to handle these transactions/changes better, but it is very strange how these are being listed even directly on fidelity’s site. I would not expect new transactions to show up dated months ago, which fidelity seems to do.

• Esskae
    Esskae Member ✭✭
    Options

Agree with others, the Net Benefits account balance I have was holding steady for about 2 weeks in Quicken and then started being significantly less than the actual value again.

• J_Andy
    J_Andy Member
    Options

Appears I have same problem as most on this thread. All accounts update except Netbenefits. I went as far as to delete this account in Quicken and then add it back in, but values still do not update. I have no errors and it shows a successful update but values do not update. For me, I didnt notice it not updating until about a week ago.

• mattyg55
    mattyg55 Member
    Options

Any updates on this issue? It's been ongoing since July. I do not see any known issue alerts out for this and just got a notice that Ticket #10452911 was resolved. Is there a master ticket opened for this? Same issue of transactions being downloaded but 401K shows a $0 balance and all my holdings are missing.

• Alan Grobman
    Alan Grobman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Received notice that this was resolved…not.

• BritishBoy
    Options

Also still have this issue, my 401k transaction have not been downloading since the beginning of July. I was following another thread about this that said it was fixed yesterday, I still have the same issue

This discussion has been closed.