Fidelity NetBenefits not downloading transactions (QMAC)

Options
2»

Comments

• BMan54
    BMan54 Member
    Options

NetBenefits has been broken since July. It's now October. Transactions are missing. This is a pretty big deal. I am paying a monthly fee and I suspect that Quicken knows this is broken. When is this going to be fixed?

• jhwalker
    jhwalker Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Same issue - sometimes a few months back (early July), 3/4ths of my Fidelity NetBenefits transactions "disappeared" and my net worth as reported by Quicken declined accordingly. I, too, was told the issue had been closed as "resolved" within the last week or so, but the "fix" was for me to turn off downloading from this account, so 1) I have to load any new transactions manually (twice / month, to record purchases made with my payroll withholding) and 2) I have no idea (in Quicken, at least) how my investments are doing - stock quotes don't update, so value is locked from day to day (i.e., it's still the same as it was when I turned off downloading). Like others, I pay to use Quicken and don't appreciate being told the issue is "resolved" when it CLEARLY is NOT.

• artompkins
    Options

I am having the same issue. Transactions are downloading - I can see "buy" transactions for the appropriate securities, however the both dashboard and portfolio views show no holdings. If I look "as of" anytime prior to 12/31/2020, I see them. but any date after that shows no securities held. This is only a problem in my NetBenefits 401k. All other Fidelity accounts are fine. Whatever fix was made to close the existing ticket did not resolve this issue.

• JBHC
    JBHC Member
    Options

Lost 7 of 9 Netbenefits securities in portfolio & dash board Oct 4. Today, 6 of the lost securities returned. Of course, it is the security with the largest holding. I have not had an accurate accounting of my holdings in Netbenefits with Quicken for Mac since September 26. To date I have spent 4 hours total in 3 separate calls to Quicken Support.

• CUTiger86
    CUTiger86 Member
    Options

My NetBenefits 401K balance matches the online balance at Fidelity, however, my transactions haven't downloaded since 7/7/23. I've tried disconnecting the account and reconnecting but this doesn't work. This is super frustrating because I now question the accuracy of the Asset Allocation pie chart for my entire investment portfolio, not just my NetBenefit 401K account. I've been using Quicken since 1989 to manage my finances. Hopefully this will be resolved soon!!

• hoakie84
    hoakie84 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having a similar issue, but my balance does not match on Quicken. And it does not download all my investments.

• DoGoodWork
    Options

I am having a similar issue where the balance is incorrect. It appears that shares are being removed during downloads. Quicken, please help!

• Artpen100
    Artpen100 Member ✭✭
    Options

Still not downloading some of my Netbenefits 401(k) mutual funds. Quicken is a mess.

• JBHC
    JBHC Member
    Options

All 9 of my Netbenefits securities are back in my portfolio, Dashboard and currently held securities. Hope everyone having this problem find their net benefits securities are now accurately accounted for.

• Alan Grobman
    Alan Grobman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Have had mine intermittently seem it was correct over the past 3 months, then not - just to put a reality check on your good news. Still no information from the Quicken moderators. Disconnected, exited Quicken, restarted program and re-connected…same incorrect display. Hope yours continues to work, but been there, done that.

• TQue
    TQue Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm having the same issues with Fidelity Netbenefits. On Sept 26 I received an mail saying the issue was resolved. I reconnected the accounts but they did not correct themselves. I worked with support to correct both my Fidelity 401K accounts, (4-5 hours). A week later one account (the largest) has reverted to the Securities that were in it a month ago. Negating all our work. I called in to support yesterday spent an hour on the phone. Towards what I thought would be a suuccessful conclusion we were disconnected. No call back, frustrating. I called back in and another support agent took me down an entirely different path telling me Quicken cannot trouble shoot "Direct Connect" Connections. He said, the reason the account is incorrect (missing Securities, Buy transactions for Securities that do not show up in my Dashboard or Portfolio, etc.) is the "place holder" information from 2021 does not have Cost Basis information in it and is is causing Securities I hold to not show up on my Dashboard or Portfolio. He also said these were not on these screens because Fidlelity is not giving me the info. However the BUY transactions are in my Transactions list. (seems to to be a conflict in the reasons). These 2021 placeholder entries have not effected my accounts previously nor do they effect my other accounts, Should they??).

Quicken, what is the issue with Fidelity? Support is inconsistent on their messaging. I'm very frustrated and have spent (wasted) a lot of my time and yours on this issue. I pay my annual support, this issue has been going on for months affecting our ability to accurately track our investments HELP PLEASE!!.

• Dusty10
    Dusty10 Member
    Options

I am continuing to have this issue as well. Every two weeks, the issue resolves for a couple of days and then reappears. The occurrence of the issue seems to predictably resolve when approaching my payroll date. Then it reappears when new transactions occur.

• 1000Linda
    1000Linda Member
    Options

I've been having the same problem with NetBenefits accounts not updating for months. Have tried a variety of connection configurations — nothing works. Please fix this!

• TQue
    TQue Member ✭✭
    Options

Is there an Active Support Ticket open and being worked with Quicken for this problem? I just searched quicken.com/Support for "Netbenefits" and found nothing. Then I searched "Fidelity". I found a few open tickets but none I thought fit the description of the problem we are all having. If there is a ticket open, can some one please post the ticket number so I can find it, flag it and follow it? I'd like to know when I can try to reconnect my account and see if it updates properly again.

Thank you

• jhwalker
    Options

I was told there WAS an active support ticket BUT it was closed as "resolved" when, in reality, the "fix" was to disconnect NetBenefits and update it manually going forward. Which is unacceptable, of course.

I asked the same - i.e., if they would give me a ticket number so I could at least monitor and know when the issue actually WAS resolved and I could reconnect my account - and they refused to do so, claiming the issue was "resolved".

• DPP28
    DPP28 Member ✭✭
    Options

Nov 8, still not downloading - VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

• TQue
    TQue Member ✭✭
    Options

I hope this may help some folks in our situation. After determining my issue was a corrupt database file I ended up doing the following with Quicken support's help.

• exported my database
    • Created a New Data base and imported it my database.
    • Move the Fidelity accounts that are not updating to "Separate Accounts" to get them out of the reporting accounts mix but also keep my history, just in case…
    • Add the Fidelity Accounts back in
    • Shutdown & restart Quicken

Good news, so far so good.

Bad news, you have to

• Log back on to all my Financial Institution's accounts to get them in sync (a real pain!)
    • My biggest issue that I was not told about. All the reports I created were gone (I had several). I have to recreate all of them. I'm told I can not export a report and import it to or with the new database.
    • There were a few other gotchas that I encountered that did not get imported.

Of course, I still can not update Venmo. And this week the update for my Etrade Brokerage account has been flaky and I can't update that consistently.

Bottom line is I'm concerned with how many hiccups I've had in the last several months with Quicken updates. I don't do anything with Quicken except use it to report my financial positions. No bill pays, no transfers, etc. Nothing fancy. I just need it to be a rock-solid, consistent reporting tool.

I hope this helps. Take good backup of your database before you try this.

Tom

• jhwalker
    Options

I did all this (three times), and every time, the first time I downloaded after the complete reset was right back to the inaccurate balances from Fidelity :/

This discussion has been closed.